Tuesday, March 6, 2012

So Exciting!

What's so exciting you ask??? I point you to the picture below!
The screen shot is a little fuzzy, so if you can't read it, Eternal Starling is on order at my local library! This is as exciting for me as seeing the book on a store's shelf! Growing up, the library was one of my favorite places in the world. I loved being able to open a book and travel to new places and fall in love with characters without ever having to leave the shade of the tree on the library lawn. The thought that Eternal Starling is in libraries around the U.S. for people to read is overwhelming and means so much to me!
Thank you to everyone who requested Eternal Starling for the Salt Lake County Library system, and to everyone who has requested the book at their local libraries in other places too!

1 comment: